FREE CASH

JOIN NOW FREE AND GET $500!

genuinemails.com

GET PAID ON CLICKING ADS!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The be$t i$ $till to come

I think my smile is getting bigger and bigger after this. After I loss some earning due to my stupid and careless mistake of putting wrong amount in my auction site, I automatically get a repeat buyer that willing to give me my first positive feedback. Yahooo! I'm so happy. I'm feeling like want to celebrate it big time, throwing it a party of celebration but that's just plain too much. Though it's just a small simple feedback but it means the world to me. Especially I'm a newbie in this thing. It does make it worthwhile to loss a little and gain a lot.
  I think back, few days ago when I was not quite sure whether this thing gives me a fruitful earning, I turn to the words of Allah. I practise what I have been preached: Quranic Law of Attraction, whenever we have questions and we have doubts, or anything, just open up a page, any page, and read it out loud in the most  beautiful tone and tajwid,  as if you were talking to Allah, asking for guidance, an answer to your misery,  read the translation and bam! you got an answer, there and then. NO delays. So, i did exactly like that, I came to a verse saying there will be a reward for my patience. Thus, patience is what I'm wearing right now, challenges occur, testing me to see me worthy of the end result. Finally i get the most sweet victory of all. The core and essence of a vanilla pod. sweet smelling, sweet tasting, and long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET PAID ON CLICKING ADS!

JOIN FREE AND YOU GET $500!

genuinemails.com