FREE CASH

JOIN NOW FREE AND GET $500!

genuinemails.com

GET PAID ON CLICKING ADS!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I think I am fallen in love

Waiting is such a pain. I'm waiting for my menstrual cycle to end in a week but apparently this time waiting is really dragging me. I feel a little shaky this week, feeling myself fragile and easily crumbled with challenges to come, just suddenly my confidence was like taken away forcefully from me. Usually at other day, when I am this state, I just turn to the words of Allah, reciting it out loud, and as soon as i finish reciting Sadaqallahulazim, which means Allah's words are true. I felt the utter most tranquility, i feel the strength, I gain my confidence, I get back my smile and I'm ready to go ahead to face the challenge. That is what I miss, the verses recited, it just vibrated throughout my veins, i feel the existence of strength, it's so beautiful. And I'm waiting anxiously, for the time to go by, fast, so that i can held it again in my hands, reciting it again to Allah, and talking again to Him, to have just a conversation with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET PAID ON CLICKING ADS!

JOIN FREE AND YOU GET $500!

genuinemails.com