FREE CASH

JOIN NOW FREE AND GET $500!

genuinemails.com

GET PAID ON CLICKING ADS!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Towards a debt free Me

What i want to share today is, my blog has been deleted. HUH? I don't know for what reason, but i was informed by the blogger team, that my blog has been reported as spam. Bummer. I think maybe it was because i put my son's pic as my profile. my fault, silly me. Well, here I am again, creating another blog. Not to after some $ on click but want to share something that i know all along the way might all of my friends in becoming a positive person in the end. so that all good things come to them. I learn this act of virtue from a contact in a social network site. Sharing an opportunity of making a change in your life without expecting anything in return. I would like to call him as the sword of auctiva.
   Something about me, my name is Siti Rafidah binti Sabihim, i am 28 years old, female muslim, malaysian, married with a professional photographer named Kamarul Akhir bin Mohamed Zan. Having 2 children, Muhamad Harith Azizi, & Nur Aisyah Zahidah. Currently living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. What do i do? working together with my husband in photography under the company name: MHAKA ENTERPRISE . My vision? To be so financially independent so that I can buy cars like I buy clothes. But of course, i want all my earning in a Halal Manner. Under the compliance of Syariah Law. Hmmm. I think that's all for today, i will again continue tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET PAID ON CLICKING ADS!

JOIN FREE AND YOU GET $500!

genuinemails.com