FREE CASH

JOIN NOW FREE AND GET $500!

genuinemails.com

GET PAID ON CLICKING ADS!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It certainly pay$ off!

Yesterday, I got a slap from reality check. Whoa!!! Let me tell you, it wasn't a good. But, for the first time in my life, I'm not down with it, instead I was thankful to Allah because He has chosen me to face this challenge, and I'm happy with it. Weird, but it sincerely entirely true! If i would have faced this kind of situation back before I knew the knowledge of Secret or Quranic Law of attraction, I would not be as grateful as this. It was like my path of life has been laid positively in front of me. First, I learned the knowledge of being positive and how important it is to implement it in your life, being tested with the situation that challenges your mind, your perseverance just to see whether you are worthy of receiving such gift from Allah.
And today, it pays off! I've been approved by the major advertiser who wants to advertise with me, and I got another buyer from my auction site. It's like a rainbow's end fallen on me. :). Thank You Allah! I can't thank You enough. You gave me so much more then when I wasn't realize how You really care for this servant. & You're still giving me more & more. Thank You! ALHAMDULILLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET PAID ON CLICKING ADS!

JOIN FREE AND YOU GET $500!

genuinemails.com